Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I guess I should clean off my desk more often

Remember this post. Well today, 22 days later, I found my keys. You know the saying, "If it would have been a snake, it would have bitten me."? Well that was more than the truth. I mean, if they were breathing, I would have heard them breathing. You see they were right on my computer desk! Not a foot from my mouse hand!! They were just under the piles of paper on the desk. And what is worse, if it hadn't of been for my middle child playing with things he wasn't supposed to I wouldn't have found them. He knocked something off of my desk and had to put it back. When I went back to 'rearrange' his handiwork, in other words, ordering my piles, there they lay.

A note to those of you watching and waiting. Hopefully LBY is coming tonight. I also have another post in draft stage, on self education. But for now I must take care of bedtime for three little kids!

No comments: