Sunday, December 03, 2006

Life Lessons

This year has been a hard one for me personally. I have learned a lot about myself -- not all of it pretty or nice. I have learned a lot about God -- quite a few things that I thought I already knew. I have learned a lot about my husband -- some of it quite surprising. I have learned a lot about relationships -- several things I should have already known.

The ups and downs have been, at times, dramatic and now I feel a need to write some of this down, yet I struggle to put it into words or coherent sentences. So I looked back in my archives to find something I wrote earlier. Here is one that I need to go back to time and time again. I remember writing it and meaning every word that I wrote yet as I went back and read it I realized that I have forgotten once again....... so I guess I am still learning.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always frustrated with the fact that there are so many areas of my life that seem "bad", for want of a better term. I struggle with my emotions, my mouth, my attitude. I don't like looking back so much and seeing who I really am.

I guess this is to say that you aren't the only one who feels this way sometimes.