Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 16 already

I have had several post topics running though my head lately. I have yet to form one of them into a real bonafide post. Yes, Jamie the Christmas post is one of those. Another of those is my lessons in the desert post. I have Christmas pictures to post, but my house is decorated, only the tree, which for some reason has a big gaping hole in the lower right hand quadrant of it. I had promised pictures of my nativities, however, only one is out and that one sorely needs to be dusted and arranged. I also have packing and lists to make as we are going to celebrate Christmas at my MIL's over the weekend.

I am praying things slow down over next week -- Hubby works Tuesday through Saturday and I will get some things in order and actually get a couple of these posts and pictures done.

No comments: