".... For I have learned to be content whatever the circumstance" Phil 4:11
Jules over at Everyday Mommy has a new endeavor, a weekly topic on everyday things. Read more about it here.
Today's Everyday thing is a take off on Jules' herself. I choose my glass of Southern Sweet Tea. That is my coffee. After years of practice I have gotten the technique down to perfection, at least at my own house. When ever I make tea elsewhere it hardly ever tastes right.
For me and my house it goes like this.
- Take a glass measuring cup, Fill 1/2 with water.
- Microwave until boiling.
- Take out. Insert 2 family size tea bags. Add sugar (correct ratio is 1/3 c of sugar per quart of finished tea)
- Allow to sit until a dark brown.
- Take out tea bags, stir sugar until disolved
- Pour into pitcher. Add water until full.
- Pour over glass of ice.
- Enjoy!! The first glass is ALWAYS the best!