Monday, July 17, 2006

Amazing Love

In the last week I was the recipient of a gift from two dear friends of mine. They sent me a gift card. I simple gesture, that expressed a LOT of love. These ladies knew of the stressful times my family has gone through in the last seven months. We have been the recipient of several gifts of love in these last few months. Each of them has been greatly appreciated and saw us through just a little bit further. And while we have thanked each and every giver immediately and several repeatedly, the ultimate thanks and praise go to my Father in Heaven. For without Him, we wouldn't have survived, with out without the gifts. Without Him, I don't believe we would have received those gifts. He prompts those who love Him to act, fills them with compassion, and prospers them to be able to give. Thank you Father, and thank each and every one of you who have prayed for us. Please continue these prayers, I feel we are on the verge of an answer. I want to be open to it and accept God's Will for us at this time.

No comments: