The W@H girls are doing a Spring Fling this month, purging out the old, getting rid of winter's clutter and getting ready for spring. They did this last year but I didn't participate. This year I am going to. It fits in wonderfully. My mom, sister and I are planning a garage sale for the first weekend in May, so this works perfectly for me. With others to motivate and keep me on topic I should have no problem, right??? Well, we will see.
Anyway, my major goals are broken down into the four weeks.
- Living Room (this includes the 'office' area)
- Kids' rooms (the BIG thing here is clothes, toys and books - but then again there isn't much else in thier rooms)
- MY room (That is the biggest challenge!)
- Pantry - Tuesday
- Freezer and Fridge - Wedensday - not that I will put any of this in the sale
- Lower cabinets - Thursday
- Upper cabinets - Friday
- Box and label everything - Saturday