Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lazy Saturday

The kids and I are having a lazy Saturday. Daddy left for some early runs before his class in the middle of the day. I was joined in bed around 7 by Eli, who slept soundly by my side until around 9. Alli got up shortly after, while I caught up on the computer they watched TV. I decided to cook a big breadfast/lunch, I guess that'd be brunch. So around 11 we ate pancakes, bacon, and eggs. The kids then decided to watch Apollo 13, why is it that I ALWAYS cry at the end of that movie? I worked on a Prayer Shawl and helped Alli with her very first cross stitch project. Now the boys are watching PBSKids and Alli is playing in her room. Nobody is dressed, yet and I want a nap, even though I haven't done anything of much effort. A typical lazy Saturday.

No comments: