Sunday, April 02, 2006

Home Again

Well my talented husband made what is normally a two hour trip int a four hour trip. What talent does that take? A lot since he wasn't even on the trip at all. But we made it up to mom and dad's and back, the trip home only taking two hours ;) The kids came home with 3 pair of new shoes, 1 new dress, 2 new haircuts, and as the owners of new toys (the said toys stay at grandmommie's and granddaddy's). I came home with more gas than I got there with (thanks to the extra 2 hours on the roads) and a new garden hose, but without the books I went up there for. And so thankful for parents who really love and care for me and my family. We are planning a trip for Easter, this time with the hubby so that we all can see Poppy (aka my grandfather) who will be making the trip down for the Holiday.

1 comment:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I'm so glad you're home, and thanks for the comments on my Xanga. They really helped, a lot. *hug* I'm so glad to have a friend like you!