I have been nursing a headache all afternoon and evening. Finally after Tylenol, popcorn and 2 large glasses of tea, it is almost gone. I am going to try to lay low tonight though and then get up early in the morning and hit everything hard and fast tommorrow. I have laundry piling up, dishes piling up and a boxes to find to pack up things I cleaned out of my pantry today.
I didn't get the whole thing done but I did get the four shelves (two on each side) that hold the majority of the food cleaned off and rearranged. Now what's left are the top two shelves - the ones that hold the junk - and the floor. Hopefully I can get those and the lower cabinets in the kitchen done. Those actually shouldn't be that bad.
- One set holds my PC stuff, it basically just needs organizing.
- Another set holds my plastic ware and my daily use PC, agian it mostly need is organization and some minor purging from the back.
- The single cabinet next to the diswasher holds my electric appliances, waffel iron, sandwhich maker, Foreman grill etc. - just organizing there too.
- The set by the stove holds cookware and bakeware, again more orgaizine than anything else.
- It is the set under the sink that will take the most work.