Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I have been nursing a headache all afternoon and evening. Finally after Tylenol, popcorn and 2 large glasses of tea, it is almost gone. I am going to try to lay low tonight though and then get up early in the morning and hit everything hard and fast tommorrow. I have laundry piling up, dishes piling up and a boxes to find to pack up things I cleaned out of my pantry today.

I didn't get the whole thing done but I did get the four shelves (two on each side) that hold the majority of the food cleaned off and rearranged. Now what's left are the top two shelves - the ones that hold the junk - and the floor. Hopefully I can get those and the lower cabinets in the kitchen done. Those actually shouldn't be that bad.

  • One set holds my PC stuff, it basically just needs organizing.
  • Another set holds my plastic ware and my daily use PC, agian it mostly need is organization and some minor purging from the back.
  • The single cabinet next to the diswasher holds my electric appliances, waffel iron, sandwhich maker, Foreman grill etc. - just organizing there too.
  • The set by the stove holds cookware and bakeware, again more orgaizine than anything else.
  • It is the set under the sink that will take the most work.
Of course if I am concentrating on the area under the cabinet I guess I must think about the drawers too. Now that is scarey. But at least I can take them out and sit down to do those. Tomorrow expect a report on what I did. Not because you are intrested but because I need you to hold me accountable.

3 comments:

mommy to six J's said...

I hope you are felling better real soon.
Char

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

*hugs* feel better soon!

Diane Viere said...

Cleaning...always give me a headache! Hope you are feeling better. Have you ever used Imitrex for your migraines? Check with your Dr....it's been a life saver for this life-long migraine suffer-er-er-er-er-er!

Diane