Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Daily bits. . . . . . . .

Okay so my list didn't get done today. I started out well, folded two loads of laundry, washed one and dried another one - these two loads, however, are still sitting in their respective machines . . . . . . . . . not good must get the wet one dry before bedtime. I also got a load of dishes washed. And even made a trip to the store for a few necessities, and to the bank to deposit the money to pay for said necessities.

However, it went down hill from there. Another headache crept up on me and to add insult to injury cramps came in fast and hard. I was religated to the couch for the duration, after downing the obligatory Tylenol and iced tea. I let the kids watch a movie again. This time it was The Easter Carol. You know we've owned this movie since it came out and I have never watched it. It is a good little movie.

Back to the headache. Several people have mentioned migranes. I have never considered what I have a migrane. From what I have heard other people describe, my pain isn't anywhere as intense. It is usually around my eyes and/or around the back of my head in that same general area. Other times it is up my neck. I have always considered these sinuses related and/or tension/stress headaches. Usually one, sometimes two rounds of Tylenol take care of them, especially if I take it at the onset, like I did today, and not wait 3 or 4 hours, like I did last night. If I wait, then sometimes, I get sick feeling, like last night. I also have discovered than they are worse around the time my period hits. Worse as in more frequent, not more painful. They are just as painful each time. So I figure hormones are playing a role here as well. May be when I get health insurance again I will have all of this checked out.

In other news, God has been talking to me lately, about my desires and His desires. I haven't got it completly thought through but there is something going on here. Prehaps I need to be working on my LBY post early again. . . . . . . . .

No comments: