Monday, April 17, 2006

Daily bits. . . . . . . .

I need to post - I know - Life has caught up with me once again.

Last Friday I met my sister halfway and she picked up my kids, taking them away for the weekend. Hubby and I had the house to ourselves. Well actually the dog had the house to herself, we were both working. Saturday afternoon, we joined the rest of my family at my parents house and spent the night and Easter morning with them. It was great and we actually made it out of the house in time for Sunday School.

Upon returning home yesterday, I spent the time cleaning my kitchen agian..... do they ever stay clean??? And starting laundry.

Today I have spent the day schooling, cleaning the kitchen, picking up the living room, and doing - that is washing, drying, folding and putting away -- four, yes FOUR loads of laundry. In addition I worked for 3 hours.

Pray for us - Tomorrow is Hubby's job interview. We really need to see clearly here.

No comments: