Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I have been tagged

Well I have been tagged by Janice. I now have to do the 5 wierd things about me post.

Here are the rules of this tag:

1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says “You are tagged” in their comments telling them to read your blog. ENJOY!



~~~~~~~~~~~

I will play along

1.) I have to have a glass of milk with my ice cream- It just doesn't taste good any other way.
2.) I can't stand to have my face wet -- I keep a towel handy over the shower door just to wipe my face off every other minute or so
3.) I am right handed but it is almost impossible for me to drink with my right hand - I will always grab the glass, cup, can whatever with my left hand - 9 times out of 10 grabbing with my right hand will cause me to spill it.
4.) I also carry most things, books, bags, kids, etc with my left hand/arm/shoulder or on my left hip.
5.) I am the only female in my family (that is my side of the family) that has never colored her hair in any fashion. With females on both sides of my family ( my mom and both grandmothers) going grey pre-maturally this says a lot. I don't have any grey yet.......and don't know what highlights I'd do if I wanted to.

oh yeah -- I am going to tag anyone who wants to do this! It has been around for awhile and I don't remember who has and who hasn't done it. So if you haven't and want to consider yourself tagged.

No comments: