Blame Angie. I have been thinking and contimplating summer school and school next year, actually I have done that quite alot in the last few weeks. Long conversations with Leann resulted in curriculum choices for next year. So I have made decisions for both summer and next year.
We are going to school through the summer. Actually what I mean by that is to slow down some but continue to school through June and then take it REALLY EASY through July and start up full swing in August.
As for curriculum choices:
- continue with Saxon for math (already ordered Saxon 3)
- Language Arts through Literature for Liturature and spelling (I may still pick up Spelling Power)
- Handwriting Without Tears for handwriting
- Writing Strands for writing
- Story of the Word for history
- Alapha Omega Lifepacs for Science
- I also have an Art curriculum but I don't have that at my fingertips right now.
On to the other things:
In one of the many blogs I read I stumbled across Lauren at Created for HIS Glory who is organizing an online study of Beth Moore and Living Beyond Yourself. After praying about it I have decided to join the study. I did Beliving God with W@H last year and really enjoyed it so I am looking forward to it. We don't start until March 27 so there is still time to join the study if you want to.
Steven put in an application at the Scholastic Wharehouse yesterday. I am praying that this is the right job for him.
I have receintly added several blogs to my bloglines. I need to go though and sort them and cull out the ones who don't post or I have duplicates of. I also need to get my blogroll going over here. Both of those things will come in the next few days.