Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Night Owls

I need to go to bed. But my children won't let me. I am raising night owls, yes ALL THREE OF THEM are still awake. They were all up by 7 this morning, the boys both slept this afternoon but only about an hour. The youngest keeps peeking around the corner with his winner smile saying "I'm still up". Every time I walk him back to bed his older brother peeks over the railing just to see if it is me. The oldest's light is still on too, however, I just checked on her and she is almost out. The good news is I don't have to get up early to take hubby to work so they can sleep as long as they want in the morning. I will get up early, basically b/c hubby goes to work EARLY and I won't be able to sleep well after he leaves. So I will be up and get my study and morning work done in the quiet.

No comments: