1. Where did you begin 2008?
I honestly don't remember. I am thinking it was at home.
2. What was your status by Valentine's Day?
wife, mommy, teacher
3. Were you in school (anytime this year)?
all year long - teaching
I started grad school -- online through Walden University in June
4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
not for me but took Eli to the ER
5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
I don't think so that speeding ticket was in 2007
6. Where did you go on vacation?
Nashville with Cheryl and Holly, Atlanta in June for Congress, TN/KY for family reunion, Mt View with hubby for our anniversary
7. What did you purchase that was over $500?
8. Did you know anybody who got married?
I don't think so
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
10. Did you move anywhere?
11. What sporting events did you attend?
Agape Eagles Basketball games to watch Alli cheer
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
I don't think so.
13. Where do you live now?
same place I did for the last 8 years :-)~~~ Rhonda
14. What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Start Grad school
15. What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
Congress in June - Hubby and I made our recommitment to Officership
16. What's something you learned about yourself?
That it is okay to be me.
17. Any new additions to your family?
New great nephew was born in early Nov
18. What was your best month?
I don't know
19. What music will you remember 2008 by?
Chris Tomlin's worship music
20. Made new friends?
One or two - it's more been a year of getting closer to people I already knew.
21. Favorite Night[s] out?
Nashville, Our anniversary in Mt View
22. Any regrets?
I can't think of any
23. What do you want to change in 2009?
To learn more about myself and being me-
24. Overall, how would you rate this year?
on a scale of 1-10?
8 or 9
25. What would you change about 2008?
Stealing Cheryl's response here: If it all served a purpose in leading me here, nothing.
26. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
26. Have any life changes in 2008?
27. Change your hairstyle?
a couple of haircuts and highlights = once I think
28. Get a new job?
29. Do you have a New Year's resolution?
I have a one word theme so far -- prepare
30. Did anything embarrassing?
I can't think of anything
31. Buy anything new from eBay?
32. What was/were your favorite purchase[s]?
I don't really know
33. Get married or divorced?
34. Get arrested?
35. Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Never seen it!
36. Did you get sick this year?
cold, sinus junk here and there nothing major
37. Start a new hobby?
38. Been snowboarding?
39. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
40. Drank Starbucks in 2008?
For the first time - I don't drink Coffee - still don't - but love their Carmel Apple Cider
What are you wishing for in 2009?
God's will to be done in my life.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
1. Where did you begin 2008?