Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Year End Meme

1. Where did you begin 2008?
I honestly don't remember. I am thinking  it was at home.

2. What was your status by Valentine's Day?
wife, mommy, teacher

3. Were you in school (anytime this year)?
all year long - teaching
I started grad school -- online through Walden University in June

4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
not for me but took Eli to the ER

5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
I don't think so that speeding ticket was in 2007

6. Where did you go on vacation?
Nashville with Cheryl and Holly, Atlanta in June for Congress, TN/KY for family reunion, Mt View with hubby for our anniversary

7. What did you purchase that was over $500?
vehicle repairs

8. Did you know anybody who got married?
I don't think so

9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes.

10. Did you move anywhere?
Nope.

11. What sporting events did you attend?
Agape Eagles Basketball games to watch Alli cheer

12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
I don't think so.

13. Where do you live now?
same place I did for the last 8 years  :-)~~~ Rhonda

14. What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008?
Start Grad school

15. What has/have been your favorite moment(s)?
Congress in June - Hubby and I made our recommitment to Officership

16. What's something you learned about yourself?
That it is okay to be me. 

17. Any new additions to your family?
New great nephew was born in early Nov

18. What was your best month?
I don't know

19. What music will you remember 2008 by?
Chris Tomlin's worship music

20. Made new friends?
One or two - it's more been a year of getting closer to people I already knew.

21. Favorite Night[s] out?
Nashville, Our anniversary in Mt View

22. Any regrets?
I can't think of any

23. What do you want to change in 2009?
To learn more about myself and being me-

24. Overall, how would you rate this year?
on a scale of 1-10?
 8 or 9

25. What would you change about 2008?
Stealing Cheryl's response here: If it all served a purpose in leading me here, nothing.

26. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Church. School,

26. Have any life changes in 2008?
yeah

27. Change your hairstyle?
a couple of haircuts and highlights = once I think

28. Get a new job?
No.

29. Do you have a New Year's resolution?
I have a one word theme so far -- prepare

30. Did anything embarrassing?
I can't think of anything

31. Buy anything new from eBay?
always

32. What was/were your favorite purchase[s]?
I don't really know

33. Get married or divorced?
no

34. Get arrested?
no

35. Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Never seen it!

36. Did you get sick this year?
cold, sinus junk here and there nothing major

37. Start a new hobby?
scrapbooking

38. Been snowboarding?
Nope.

39. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
It's bittersweet.

40. Drank Starbucks in 2008?
For the first time - I don't drink Coffee - still don't - but love their Carmel Apple Cider

What are you wishing for in 2009?
God's will to be done in my life.

No comments: