Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Me, Myself, and Lies - Day 1

I won't promise a post every day or even every week.  Heck, I won't even promise another post at all on this study.  But what I will say is this, I believe I am going to like Jennifer Rothschild's study and it has a lot to say to me at this point in my life. 

Day one deals with descriptors that one uses to describe oneself.  After looking at several instances of Biblical characters, we began looking at the words we use our selves.  Honestly categorizing these descriptors was hard.  However, there were two truths which Jennifer pointed out that I will cling to in the coming hours, days and weeks.  The first comes from Scripture 1 Corinthians 15:10 -  "But by the grace of God, I am what I a, and His grace is not in vain.....".  The second  "Who I am and what I struggle with are not the same thing"


No comments: