Sunday, January 21, 2007

Silly Survey

Most of these surveys have the same questions over and over again. So when I found one that had something different I thought, "How Fun". So without further ado here is part 1 of the survey I stole from Amanda at her Xanga. I will post the res in stages, as i have time to do these things.

1. Is your second toe longer than your first? nope

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? fine point liquid ball ink pens

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? as of right now nothing is written but parent teacher conferences are that Friday so I will be prepping for them

4. What color are your toenails usually? regular nail color, they are too little to paint.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted? notes on my student's behavior folders

6. What color are your bedroom curtains? green with flowers on them -- I hate them

7. What color are the seats in your car? the official paperwork says spruce green metallic but I don't see it -- looks grayish brown to me.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? can't stand cats -- never had one

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? a book for Paperbackswap.com

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am soo interested in the paperback swap..Sounds very cool! Nice blog. Will be back later to read more