Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want to say something on this blog not just write about the inane things I do all day.  No one wants to read that, and I certainly don't want to type a blow by blow account of my day.  But I often find as I sit down to type, that that is exactly the stuff I start to type.  I make these resolutions on what I am going to use this blog for and never really keep up with that. But I do not really know what all I am going to say.  And what's more I say it in more than one place, as I often copy and paste this to the other blog, since I have changed and gone back and lost readers here and there.  I am just trying to make it easier for those that have decided to try and keep up with me.

With this in mind and no I did not have this in mind when I started out this blog - what do you want to know?  Ask me something, give me something to talk about, make me think about something.  You my loyal reader will give me my next topic.

No comments: