Saturday, October 14, 2006

Okay

I know I am horrible at this blogging thing lately! I am not having a lot of computer time and what time I do have I spend mostly at WAH or reading my Bloglines. I have a lot to write about and never really sit down to compose my thoughts and take the time to type. I promised Blest a post earlier this week. But this isn't it yet.....

There are some changes taking place in our household. After 10 months of unemployment my hubby started work last Monday. With that my two year old, who has always been at home with mommy or daddy, started a day care. While I HATE the fact that it has to be done. I have been blessed to find a wonderful Christ centered childcare for him. And it is just 2 miles from my school, which I have already talked about being a wonderful place to work, since I have to.

Over the next few weeks we will be reevaluating responsibilites and routines around here and get a chance to get things back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaye for your hubby
does she enjoy it
its nice that its just down the road from your school