Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Goodies

I am working on some crochet creations for sale for the holidays. Some are for sale in my Etsy Shop. However, when I add Avon products to these creations I can't sell them at Etsy. So I am bringing them here before I take them to Ebay.

My first selection I call "Pretty in Pink"

Christmas Bags1

In the bag you have these products:

Christmas Bags2

contents left to right.
Bath Time Body Paints ~ Bubble Gum scent
Disney Princess Snow White Pink Lip Balm
Mnii Bubble Bath ~ Soft Pink



The bag is made with 100% acrylic yarn and measures approximately five inches across and five inches deep. I closes with a pink drawstring.

Christmas Bags3

Pretty In Pink sells for $ $9.00

The Second Selection is "Little Drummer Boy"

christmas bag21

The contents include:

christmas bag22

from left to right

Bath Time Body Paints ~ Coconut Custard Scent
Lip Balm ~ Candy Cane flavor
Shower Gel ~ Black Cherry and Nutmeg Scent
Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream ~


The bag is made with 100% acrylic yarn and measures approximately five inches across and five inches deep. I closes with a pink drawstring.

christmas bag23

Little Drummer Boy sells for $11.00

If you want either comment and let me know! We will work out shipping and payment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

buildamagnetic said...

WOW!! I have visit your blog. So Cute!! Thanks for providing us a useful knowledge from your blog.

MLM Network Marketing training tips by Jerry Chen, including exclusive industry expert interviews revealing true stories behind their home business success.Please visit on these keywords also:-- mlm training | network marketing training | build a magnetic network | mlm training blogs | network marketing training blogs| jerry chen's blog | click here to view more | jerry chen | better networker instruction jerry chen's blog | check out his blog | take a look at jerry chen's blog

Network Ace said...

Nice Blog...cool job

marie&mara said...

Please help me raise my audience :) like your blog !!
http://mypicstories.blogspot.fr/?m=0