Monday, October 26, 2009

Long time no talk..........

Yeah I know, I know. Things have been busy here. Kiddos are doing pretty well with school and we are beginning to establish some routines. Some good and some not so good. But we are working on it. I am praying that we can get something established. Mostly our days have been taken up with getting used to two big changes in our lives.

First of all we are actively working on going to seminary in the near future. This will be a big change for us and will include at least one move in the next two years. Probably more. We are working on cleaning and fixing up the house. We hope to be able to move it for a family member to use (a single wide mobile home), but maybe having to sell it. Right now we just don't know. There are several more issues that must be taken care of as well.

Secondly meet Baby Noah
10-26-2009 close up profile 10-26-2009  laughing profile

I am 20 weeks and everything is looking good. He is going to be a charmer. We are still working on a middle name, I have one that I like but Hubby isn't so keen on the idea.

1 comment:

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Congratulations!!! It has been ages since I dropped by to say hello. Just like you, the busyness of life and all!

So happy to hear of your new baby on the way!