Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tomorrow

The long awaited day arrives.  We start school.  It has been a challenge getting lesson plans in place for 3 grade levels, but I am sure I will adapt to it quickly.  We have just got to get into a rhythm of the days and it should flow quite easily.  Keep reminding me of that fact as I whine ;-) 

I have everything but Buddy's math curriculum.  It seems the post office has lost it (and some people want the government to run our health care....).  If I have to order it again, can I charge it and the UPS shipping to the Post Office?

I also have a couple of big projects in the works.  I have a BUNCH of my dad's old T-shirts, which he can't wear but won't part with nostalgic person that he is (wouldn't have a clue where he gets it from).  I am going to attempt to make a T-shirt quilt for him for Christmas. 

My MIL has been posting pics of her recent trip on her blog.  I have been pestering her to get prints made so I can make a scrapbook for her.  I don't know if she will or not, but it is something I want to do for her. 

Well to get off of here and enter assignments for the next week.  Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I hope you have a fabulous school year. I know this is something that you have wanted for a long time!