Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daybook

Since I am home this Wednesday morning -- man is that nice -- except for the reason I am home on this particular day (hubby's hurt ankle - got to take him to the doc later) I thought I'd participate in this meme even if it isn't Monday





FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...are a few clouds and a sun trying to shine

I am thinking...that days off are particularly nice - Just as church wide family picnics are.

I am thankful for...the health and safety of my husband and youngest child. They were playing together in the field last night, Hubby was holding youngest when he stepped into the hole and fell. He dropped the child as he fell and the only injury between the two of them seems to be a bad sprained ankle.

From the kitchen...bowl of Cheerios with vanilla yogurt mixed in - my new morning staple - delish!

I am creating...a clean - uncluttered home - a life long process it seems

I am going..to be going to Atlanta in a little over a week.

I am wearing...blue
jeans and a blue and yellow floral shirt.

I am reading...March by Gwendolyn Brooks

I am hoping...for
lots of sunshine this week.

I am hearing...The sounds of the 'boys' playing a game in the living room.

Around the house...Oldest is still in bed, and youngest are up and playing with Daddy - got to feed them breakfast in a little bit.

One of my favorite things...a good book

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Finish packing my classroom and preping for my part in Summer Care.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... okay there are 2 of them -- both pictures of the stacks of books on my dresser.
I am sorry for the blurry pics they were taken with my camera phone.

book stack 1book stack 2

No comments: