Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

 
Joy @ Five J's has an educational meme that is right up my alley.  I love this idea and hope to participate every week.   I also will be learning from the many other ideas that are and will be presented, adapting and making them my own.  
Today's submission is a few of my favorite educational links. 
ABCTeach.com  - I used this both in the classroom and as a homeschooler.  It has tons of free stuff.  Plus you can pay a small yearly fee and get the paid site with thousands more as well as work sheet and drill generators for math. spelling, and handwriting.  
EdHelper - is another site with both free and paid services.  Lots of games and worksheets here too
And possibly my favorite site is Carolyn's GuiltFreeHomeschooling. She has tons of ideas and resources available.  She has also starated a printing venture with her own books etc also available with more coming. 

2 comments:

Joy @ Five J's said...

Thanks so much for posting the link to Guilt-Free Homeschooling. That's one site I don't believe I'm familiar with…yet. :)

Annie Kate said...

Wow, am I enjoying Guilt-Free Homeschooling! Thank you so much for the link.

Annie Kate