After some pretty big downers (is that an oxymoron or what?). I have come to realize that I need to do exactly what Jesus did in the wilderness when He was tempted by the enemy and use the WORD against him. So when my best friend emailed me this list I realized it is exactly what I need and so I printed it out. I am going to work on an inked version of this to keep and maybe share with others. Humm......... a scrapping project maybe........
But alas without further adieu ......
Feeling Negative -- God has a POSITIVE answer.
YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES
- "It's impossible" All things are possible Luke 18:27
- "I'm too tired" I will give you rest Matthew 11:28-29
- "Nobody really loves me" I love you John 3:16 & John 3:34
- "I can't go on" My grace is sufficient II Corinthians 12:9 Psalm 91:15
- "I can't figure things out" I will direct your steps Proverbs 3:5- 6
- "I can't do it" You can do all things Philippians 4:13
- "I'm not able" I am able II Corinthians 9:8
- "It's not worth it" It will be worth it Roman 8:28
- "I can't forgive myself" I Forgive you I John 1:9 Romans 8:1
- "I can't manage" I will supply all your needs Philippians 4:19
- "I'm afraid" I have not given you a spirit of fear II Timothy 1:7
- "I'm always worried" Cast all your cares on ME I Peter 5:7
- "I'm not smart enough" I give you wisdom I Corinthians 1:30
- "I feel all alone" I will never leave you or forsake you Hebrews 13:5