I have not done one of these for a couple of weeks. Mainly because my life has taken a sudden turn for the busy. I have started back to work and am now having to organize a classroom, get ready for a school year and keep a household running at the same time. So my Tacke it Tuedays will take on a new theme in the coming weeks.
For this week it is:
- Unloading my teaching stuff from the two shelves full, and I mean FULL, from our storage building.
- Going through stuff and getting rid of the JUNK, that was something I didn't do when I put them in there.
- Deciding what is needed for Kindergarten and what is First Grade.
- Packing up things in separate boxes.
- Storing First Grade things.
- Taking Kindergarten things to school