Friday, May 26, 2006

Summer Reading Program

As if I need another thing to do this summer. My kids are going to be a part of the summer reading program at the library. So I decided to to the same thing. I am joinging The Summer Reading Program. over at Amanda's. Actually I followed Leann, I am going to set up a TV/Computer free time every day where we all read. My personal goal is a new book a week. That is a book I haven't read before, but from the state of finances it will either be a library book or one of the many on my shelves that I haven't read yet. I also have the goal of getting on schedule and keeping up with the Great Books Reading Partnership. That doesn't include finishing LBY and starting it again with W@H well going through it all again anyway. Yes I will be busy but I love it! This is the first summer in a long time that I have productive plans that I have actually thought out.

No comments: