Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Goodies

I am working on some crochet creations for sale for the holidays. Some are for sale in my Etsy Shop. However, when I add Avon products to these creations I can't sell them at Etsy. So I am bringing them here before I take them to Ebay.

My first selection I call "Pretty in Pink"

Christmas Bags1

In the bag you have these products:

Christmas Bags2

contents left to right.
Bath Time Body Paints ~ Bubble Gum scent
Disney Princess Snow White Pink Lip Balm
Mnii Bubble Bath ~ Soft Pink



The bag is made with 100% acrylic yarn and measures approximately five inches across and five inches deep. I closes with a pink drawstring.

Christmas Bags3

Pretty In Pink sells for $ $9.00

The Second Selection is "Little Drummer Boy"

christmas bag21

The contents include:

christmas bag22

from left to right

Bath Time Body Paints ~ Coconut Custard Scent
Lip Balm ~ Candy Cane flavor
Shower Gel ~ Black Cherry and Nutmeg Scent
Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream ~


The bag is made with 100% acrylic yarn and measures approximately five inches across and five inches deep. I closes with a pink drawstring.

christmas bag23

Little Drummer Boy sells for $11.00

If you want either comment and let me know! We will work out shipping and payment.

2 comments:

Network Ace said...

Nice Blog...cool job

marie&mara said...

Please help me raise my audience :) like your blog !!
http://mypicstories.blogspot.fr/?m=0