Monday, August 17, 2009

Catch Up Post

It seems that I have been scattered in my updates and about life in general around here.  I guess the bits and pieces have been scattered so far and wide that it has been hard to figure out exactly what is going on.

As announced back in May, I resigned from teaching, to once again stay home and homeschool.  And in mid July, I discovered that we were going to be blessed with bug number four.  Which means my blog name is now incorrect. But I will work on that in the future.  My due date is the same as the birthday of my youngest child , March 13th.  But with my history, I won't make it that long anyway.  I figure that we will have a late February baby. 

That all being said, our first day of school was today.  It went well overall.  IT finally dawned on Bug this morning that we weren't "going to school" when he came out of his room with his new fluffy blanket saying "I am going to take this for nap time!"  Once he figured out he wasn't leaving the house he was a bit more contrary.  He is in a hard place, knows quite a bit of the material we are covering, so he gets bored.  But isn't quite ready emotionally for the harder stuff.  He is all boy.  We will figure it out.

No comments: