Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Three days into summer vacation and it seems all I have done is go, go, go.  I, personally have been to the chiropractor twice.  The oldest two have had physicals for camp, for which they leave on Monday morning.  All three have had  dentist appointments, 3 kids + no cavities = a MIRACLE.  and the icing on the cake?  Alli has all of her adult teeth showing in X-Ray's!!! (1 down, 2 to go on that score).  I have been to church twice for weekly meetings - last kids program until fall though. 

I am now in the  midst of washing clothes and linens to get the oldest two ready for camp.  And we are all going to my sister's Friday night and Saturday for a scrap booking weekend.  I am looking forward to that.  I just hope the organizer I ordered gets here in time.  It will make things much easier to carry up there. 

Oh yeah, I have read one book and have started another one.  I have also gotten SIX in the mail from PBS lately.  My summer is set on that front. 

No comments: